We've had such a brilliant week in Year 4 filled with lovely activities to reward the children for all of their hard work this term. Which has included:
- visiting the Northcott Theatre as a whole school to watch Dick Whittington
- singing Christmas songs around the tree for the parents
- visiting the church for our Christingle service
- having our Christmas lunch
- making pop-up reindeer & snowmen, Christmas cards & multiplication board games
- having a film afternoon with snacks
I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas and a happy New Year.
The children have worked incredibly hard this week and have completed their Autumn White Rose Maths assessments.
We've started our new book in English, Until I Met Dudley which is keeping the children very entertained! The class have been given permission to use their imagination to think of creative/slightly crazy ways that machines like fridges could work (e.g. polar bears bringing blocks of ice and storing it in the freezer).
We're also making good progress on our pastel dragon eyes which the class are thoroughly enjoying.
Welcome to the blog for Year 4 of South Tawton Primary School